Several years ago while searching for a dish to bring to a Super Bowl Party, I found this recipe from Kraft. I've made this every year since and people LOVE it! If you are looking for something special try this for your Super Bowl Party!
- 2 packages (8oz. each) softened cream cheese
- 1 package (8oz.) Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip dressing
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 package (3oz.) bacon bits*
- 2 Tbsp. pimento strips
- Beat first 5 ingredients with mixer until blended. Stir in onions. Refrigerate several hours.
- Form into football shape. Coat with bacon bits.
- Add pimentos for lacing. Serve with crackers.
*You can substitute the bacon bits for chopped pecans, but we love it with the bacon bits best!